Wednesday, January 9, 2013




  Aced my two hard final today, couldn't feel any better. Here is some transmog sets I've made in this week also my rogue's old transmog sets. Sorry for beign slow, just found time for posting them.


This is the Monk set for bloodelfs I mixed lately. Pretty low profile when you compare to other shiny sets. Still impressive in my opinion :)


Head: Hieroglyphic Helm
Shoulders: Shoulders of Resumed Battle
Chest: Nimble-Knife Chestguard
Hands: Wandering Friar's Gloves
Waist: Klaxxi Lash of the Harbinger
Legs: Deer-Savior Leggins
Feet: Boots of the High Adept
Main hand: Legionnaire's Sword
Off hand: Legionnaire's Sword


Here is two sets for my guildie Cemre which just changed his character to orc female. Built the entire set for helm piece.

Head: Crown of Flame
Shoulders: Craterflame Shoulders
Back: Cloak of Firemaw
Chest: Inferno Forged Hauberk
Hands: Clawshaper Gauntlets
Waist: Belt of the Blood Nova
Legs: Replica Kilt of the Five Thunders
Feet: Treads of Dormant Dreams





Head: Malefactor's Eyepatch
Shoulders: Wingslasher Pauldrons
Chest: Smokeflare Chestguard
Hands: Runeshaper's Gloves
Waist: Belt of the Blood Nova
Legs: Rippling Flesh Kilt
Feet: Monstrous Stompers
Main hand: Wrathful Gladiator's Pummeler
Off hand: Voice of Reason


I've mentioned that played rogue back at cataclysm. Theese are my three main transmog sets. It was very hard to collect black/green one  but totaly worth it! I'll post more of them when I have time :)



After this weeks raid I finally looted my axe! Changed my entire set because I dont have good scale of axes.
Let me know if there is any piece fits better than what I equip.


No comments:

Post a Comment