Sunday, January 6, 2013





  When transmogrification added to world of warcraft it become my favourite thing in the game. First I used populer tiers and weapons then wanted to something different and unique. I was playing with my rogue back then (now it's paladin) made many unique sets. Current transmog I use is not unique at all but my favourite paladin set in the game.


Head: Relentless Gladiator's Scaled Helm
Shoulders: Relentless Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
Chest: Relentless Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
Hands: Relentless Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
Waist: Relentless Gladiator's Girdle of Salvation
Legs: Relentless Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
Feet: Dreadful Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity
Main hand: Akirus the Worm-Breaker




There is a new set I've been trying to collect about 4 weeks. Shoulders, hands and shield left only. 


Head: Ironbark Faceguard
Shoulders:  Shoulderguards of the Solemn Watch
Back: Grimtotem Cloak
Chest: Breastplate of the Timeless
Hands: Gauntlets of the Iron Furnace
Waist: Stormtempered Girdle
Legs: Glided Steel Legplates
Feet: Greaves of the Stonewarder
Main hand: Dragon's Call
Off hand: Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield


  I'm a blood elf but I believe set looks way too better on dwarf males.






There is a set for a priest friend of mine.


Head: Oversized Stonemaul Hood
Shoulder: Stiffened Corpse Shoulderpads
Chest: Robes of Azure Downfall
Hands: Hallowed Handwraps
Waist: Black Belt of Knowledge
Feet: Boots of the Incorrupt
Main hand: Fanged Tentacle
Off hand: Ledger of Revolting Rituals

1 comment: